universal remote codes for sanyo tv with Instructions
- Turn on the device you wish to program (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) manually.
- Once the INDICATOR LIGHT on the remote lights up, hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button until it turns solid and releases it.
- When programming a device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc. ), press and release the button for that device. To assign the AUX button to a device, press AUX and the device button. When the INDICATOR LIGHT blinks, the device is assigned.
- Using the number buttons on the GE Universal Remote, enter the three or four digit code for your device. The indicator light will go out as soon as you enter your code.
- Press the POWER button on the remote while aiming the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). You should see your device turn off.
You may need to use the following steps if you are not able to get your device to respond to the first code, or if your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. does not respond after you have tried all the codes for your specific brand, or if your particular brand is not listed.
You must first turn on the device you wish to program.
- When the LIGHT turns on, release it. The CODE SEARCH/SETUP indicator will flash when you hold CODE SEARCH/SETUP
- A TV, VCR, DVD, etc., will display a programming selection. A blinking indicator light will be displayed as the selection. Select the device then press AUX
- You are assigning AUX to this button. Press and hold the button of the device you are assigning AUX to.
- Hold down the POWER button for 2 seconds between each press. Please press and release POWER until your device turns off. You may have to press and release POWER up to 250 times. Be patient.
- The INDICATOR LIGHT will go out.
Press the ENTER/SAVE key as soon as your device turns off. With this feature (RM94902, RM94904 and RM94905), you can choose a time between 1-99 minutes to turn off the TV.
To Use the Sleep Feature:
- If the INDICATOR LIGHT does not illuminate, press and hold the SLEEP button.
- Use the numerical keypad to enter the time in minutes. (Place a 0 before the actual number to enter the time in minutes).
- Point the remote towards the television. It is necessary to aim the remote at the television in order to operate the Sleep Function.
Turn Off the Sleep Feature:
Indicator LIGHT will blink until SLEEP is held for three seconds or you can press
You can turn the TV off by pressing the POWER button.
ge universal remote codes for sanyo tvs:
|SANYO||0049 0097 0110 0004 0268 0012 0108 0180|
|SANYO||0049, 0097, 0110, 0004, 0268, 0012, 0108, 0180.|
DVD-Recorders + RW
In cases where there are multiple codes, such as in [code], each can be used with two or more devices.
|SANYO||0304 0267 0268 0354 0248|
When a code is listed as [code 1 code 2] the first code corresponds to the TV and the second to the VCR. If both codes are listed then only one can be used.
Code 0039 means the VCR section and 0252 means the TV section for DAEWOO [0039 0252].
Note: Where the code is written [code1 code2], the DVD code is the first one, while the VCR code is the second. The DVD and VCR are operated by the same code otherwise.