How to connect a universal remote to a TV :
- The device you wish to program (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) must be manually turned on.
- When the INDICATOR LIGHT on the remote illuminates, press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote. Also read: RCA universal remote control programming instructions
- When programming a device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc. ), press and release the device button. To assign an AUX to a device button, press the AUX button, followed by the device button. Once the CONTROL LIGHT has blink, the device button will remain lit.
- Utilizing the number buttons on the GE Universal Remote, enter the three or four digit code for your device. The INDICATOR LIGHT will turn off after you enter your code.
- Press the POWER button on the remote while aiming at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). The device should shut down.
Note: You may try searching for your codes by following the steps below if you don’t get a response from the first code listed. If your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. doesn’t work after trying all the codes for your brand or if your brand is not listed.
- Your device must be turned on before programming can begin.
- The LIGHT light turns on, then it goes out. CODE SEARCH/SETUP should remain pressed until the INDICATOR appears
- You operate a device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). A blinking LED indicates that the device is operating. When the LED stops blinking, press AUX.
This button is assigned to AUX. Click and release the button for the device you are using
- You should wait 2 seconds between pressing POWER. Press and release POWER until your device turns off. You may have to press POWER up to 250 times. Allow up to 3 minutes.
- You will see the INDICATOR LIGHT go off.
Press the ENTER/SAVE button when your device turns off. You can turn off your TV at any time between 1-99 minutes with the SLEEP FEATURE (RM94902, RM94904, and RM94905).
To Use the Sleep Feature:
- Until the INDICATOR LIGHT stays lit, press and hold the SLEEP button.
- Using the numerical keypad, enter the time in minutes. Using the numerical keypad, set the time to minutes 1 to 99.
3.Use the remote to control the television. Unless the remote is pointed at the television, the Sleep Function will not work.
Turn Off the Sleep Feature:
The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink when you press SLEEP or if you press the BUTTON
You can turn the TV off by pressing the POWER button.