A universal remote control can be programmed using the following steps.
On our website, you can find codes for different brands and devices. Just use the sidebar to find them.
- You can “HOLD” the CODE SEARCH button.
- You can set up the TV or VCR by pressing and releasing the button. Click the Next button when the selected device blinks.
- Enter the three-digit code from the remote code list for your TV, VCR, and Cable Box.
- SEARCH FOR CODE RELEASE.
- Turn on your device and try turning up the volume to see if the TV responds.
- Using another code number from our website should solve the problem if the new code does not respond to the previous code.
A Guide to Programming RCA Remote Controls
Also read: How To Program A Sony Remote Control