Here are the remote codes for JBL soundbars. We have the remote codes for JBL Soundbar that you can use with your Universal remote control, Cable remote control, or SAT remote to control it. If you have the appropriate remote codes and the JBL soundbar programming guide, you can control a JBL soundbar using any universal remote control. If none of the codes above work with your JBL soundbar, please leave a comment with your complete remote control model number and the model number of your soundbar and we will find the correct code for you.
Also read: Samsung Blu Ray Remote Control Codes
JBL Soundbar Remote Codes
You will need to program the remote to use with your JBL soundbar if you try to use the remote codes below. Below you will find information on how to set up your remote to work with your JBL soundbar…
Configure the JBL Soundbar remote control to work with your universal remote. Enter the following 4 and 5 digit codes.
JBL Soundbar 4 Digit Remote Control Codes:
JBL Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Control Codes:
If these remote codes do not work, try the code search on your CAB or SAT remote…
Code Search using Comcast Remote Control:
– Turn on the Soundbar
– Once pressed, Aux will appear
– Hold the Setup key for two seconds until it blinks twice
– Setup for release
– Please enter 9 9 1 3 or 9 9 3
– When the Aux key blinks twice, you have pressed the key correctly
– Press Power on your remote control and aim at the sound bar
– Press CH+ until the soundbar goes out
– In code searching mode, the remote will send IR codes from its library to the selected device.
– Once you have entered the code, press Setup one more time to lock it in
– It blinks twice if the Aux key is pressed
Code Search using DIRECTV Remote Control:
– Soundbar should be turned on
– Volume is up but muted
– Press either AV1 or AV2
– Press and hold SELECT and MUTE for 2 blinks
– Press 9 9 1 and wait two blinks
– Type 3
– Press and release on VOLT UP
– Hold down the CH UP key and aim the remote at the soundbar
– Press SELECT to lock your code in when the volume changes
This CODE SEARCH (Remote Control Programming) example is written for Comcast and DIRECTV remotes, however, it can be used with any universal remote control that supports CODE SEARCH. Here is an example of how to use your current remote control to control a JBL soundbar by using the code search methods above.
The following links describe how to program Universal and TV remote controls. Check your remote’s packaging for programming instructions or search YouTube for a remote programming video for your specific model number.
Using the remote codes on this page, you will be able to program your remote to work with your JBL sound bar after finding the step-by-step instructions.
Programming remote controls: including satellite, cable, television, and universal remotes – including COX remotely, ONE FOR ALL remotely, DIRECTV remotely, CHUNGHOP remotely, JUMBO remotely, GT MATRIX remotely, Zenith remotely, RCA remotely, Comcast remotely, DISH remotely, Samsung remotely, Mitsubishi remotely, Sony remotely, Philips remotely, On-Q Home Systems remotely, GE remotely, and the UR5U-8780 remotely.
I would like to ask our readers to help us and all of our readers if they have found a remote code that works with their JBL soundbar. Please use the comment form below and tell us and all our readers what remote worked with which device. It would be greatly appreciated!
Looking for more information on programming your Universal or CAB SAT remote to your JBL soundbar? We will be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Related: Vizio Soundbar Remote Control Codes