GE Universal Remote Controls can be programmed as follows. Set up your GE remote to work with any audio or video component by following the step-by-step instructions below.
Also read: How To Program Cox Remote To TV In Seconds
How to program a GE remote control
It is necessary to program the remote to be used with your TV or device in order to use these remote codes. See below for details about programming your remote to work with your TV or device…
- From the GE Universal Remote Control, remove the battery cover and batteries.
- You can find the remote control’s model number on a sticker.
- The version number is indicated by the letter “V2,” “V3” or “V4”.
- Version 1 is presumed if there is no version number.
- From the Jasco website, download your specific version’s .pdf code list.
- Plug the GE Universal Remote into the device you wish to program.
- The red indicator light will turn on after pressing the “Setup” button for 5 seconds.
- Activate the device, for example “TV,” “DVD,” or “AUX.”
- Codes of 3 or 4 digits must be entered.
- After entering a valid code, the light turns off.
- Press the “Power” button to check if it worked.
- You may need to repeat the steps until you find a code that works.
GE Universal Remote Quick Start Guide
You will need to identify the brand and model of your Universal or TV remote by using the links below. If you are unsure about how to program your remote, you can also check the packaging of the remote or search YouTube for your particular model number.
Use the remote codes included on this page to program your remote to work with your GE after you find the step-by-step instructions.
CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST COMMON UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR TV: These 2, 3, 4, and 5 digit codes can be found on these pages: 2 digit TV remote codes, 3 digit TV remote codes, 4 digit TV remote codes, and 5 digit TV remote codes.
You are invited to share your remote code with all of our readers if you have a remote code that works with your GE, so please use the comment form below to let us and all of our readers know which remote code works for which device. I would greatly appreciate your help!
Related: Remote Control Codes For XENON TVs