There are many ways to program the RCA Universal remote to a Vizio TV, and this article will show you the correct way to do it.
There are 2 digit, 3 digit, 4 digit, and 5 digit RCA Universal Remote codes available.
With a VIZIO TV or other home theater device, almost any universal remote control can be used. A universal remote control will enhance your entertainment experience.
Also read: GE Jasco Universal Remot Codes
A single remote controls multiple devices in your home theater. This eliminates the need for numerous remote controls. You also save money and time.
Three methods are available for programming the universal remote to your Vizio TV. Here are three methods we can use to learn codes. Let’s examine them all.
Using a universal remote to operate a Vizio TV
Vizio TVs are compatible with RCA Universal Remotes in three distinct ways. Before you begin, you need to keep a few things in mind.
After you plug your TV into a working outlet, turn it on immediately. Verify that the remote works. Make sure they are in good working condition.
The batteries need to be replaced so that the devices can be programmed successfully. These steps will guide you through the process.
- By pressing the power button, you can start your Vizio TV set.
- Press and hold the ‘TV’ button on your RCA Universal remote for about five seconds.
- After the LED light on the remote blinks twice, release the button.
- If you have trouble finding the right code, try a few different codes on your Vizio TV immediately. Different TVs use different programming codes.
- Upon entering the correct code, the LED light flashes twice, followed by an extinguishing.
- Don’t forget your RCA Univers
- After a few seconds, if your TV turns off after accepting the command, you have set it up correctly. Try another command if it does not work.
- In any case, the TV cannot be controlled unless the code is correct. It is therefore necessary to type a different code every time.
Additionally, the RCA universal remote can be programmed with a keycode that operates Vizio TVs. The code can be found in the manual.
Due to this, you won’t need to enter multiple codes, just the one relevant one. The steps are as follows;
- You can turn on your TV by pointing the remote at it. Hold down the ‘Setup’ button while pressing the ‘TV’ button on your remote. The LED light will flash after you hold down the ‘Setup’ button.
- Wait a few seconds after entering the ‘keycode.’
- Then, simply press the power button on your remote to turn off your TV. Your programming was successful.
Programming the TV remote can be accomplished through ‘code search method’. Auto-code search works with very few RCA Universal Remotes. Here’s how it works:
- Vizio TV will begin.
- You should hold down the ‘Setup’ button in the remote control for a few seconds.
- The remote control’s number keys allow you to enter the code “9-9-1”.
- On your Universal remote control, press and hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Channel up’ buttons simultaneously.
- Let go of the TV button once it has turned off. It can be turned back on using the remote control. The programming will appear on your device.
Also read: How To Program A GE Universal Remote
Codes for the RCA universal remote control for Vizio TV
Two digits are also available for Vizio TVs. However, the remote control may not accept this. The codes become four-digit when 00 is added before them.
01 , 02 , 10 , 12 , 17 , 19
004 , 011 , 113 , 502 , 505 , 627
0030 , 0056 , 0205 , 0117 , 0178 , 0128 , 0891 , 0912 , 1004 , 1017 , 1078 , 1292 , 1756 , 1758 , 1783 , 3145
01377 , 10117 , 10120 , 10178 , 10864 , 10885 , 11756 , 11758
Vizio Universal Remote
Alternatively, Vizio offers a universal remote control for its televisions. Neither the remote nor the television are sold separately. If you already have a universal remote, you may not need the Vizio remote.
The buttons provide confirmation. Depending on its buttons, a universal remote may operate televisions, DVD players, VCRs, and other devices.
It is possible to program Vizio TVs, cable boxes, DVD players, or loudspeakers to use it. Everything can be controlled from a single remote.
If your TV remote is common, you can obtain RCA Universal Remotes from Amazon.com or your local dealer.
Also read: How To Program A Cox Remote To A TV?
I hope you found this article interesting. We have many more articles that you may find useful and informative on our blog. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding RCA Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV.
In this post, we provided a list of all the RCA Universal Remote Codes that can be used with your Vizio TV, along with three ways to program them. We’ll keep you updated as we find out more.