SONY TV remote control codes. These SONY universal remote control codes are intended to be used with all Sony televisions. Codes of this type can be programmed into a universal remote control that can do programming of 3, 4, and 5 digit codes. When programmed correctly, you can use SONY TV codes with your existing CABLE or SAT remote. 3 and 4 Digit SONY TV Universal Remote Control Codes
Also read: How To Program COX URC 8820 Remote Control
Universal Remote Codes For SONY TVs
The remote codes below must be programmed to work with your TV before you can use them. Below you’ll find information on setting up your remote for your TV…
RCA universal remote codes for SONY TV:
SONY TV 4 digit codes:
One-For-All Universal Remote for SONY TV:
SONY TV 3 digit codes:
GE Universal Remote Codes for SONY TV:
SONY 3 Digit TV codes:
DirecTV (Directv – Direct tv) Remote Codes For SONY TV:
Every Directv remote must have an input key programmed in.
- When the blinks end, release MUTE & SELECT.
- Put in the code.
Turn on your SONY TV and DirecTV box.
- Use your remote to select “Menu.”.
- You can then choose “System Setup” under “Parental, Favorites and Setup.”
- To program the remote, select “Remote” in the menu.
- Put your remote control in “TV” mode by sliding the top switch.
- To turn off the microphone, press and hold the “Mute” button. To turn on the television, press and hold the “Select” button.
- Your remote’s number pad should display the code numbers.
- You should see a flashing light on your remote.
- When you point the remote at your Sony television, press the button to move the channel up.
- When you enter the correct code, the set will power down.
The following links will help you program a Universal or TV remote control. Find the brand and model of your remote control in the links below. If your remote packaging includes programming instructions, you can check those there or find a YouTube video for your specific model number.
Use the remote codes provided on this page once you’ve found the step-by-step instructions on programming the remote for your SONY TV.
The following remotes can be programmed: COX remotes, ONE FOR ALL remotes, DIRECTV remotes, CHUNGHOP remotes, JUMBO remotes, GT MATRIX remotes, Zenith remotes, Vizio remotes, RCA remotes, Comcast remotes, DISH remotes, Samsung remotes, Mitsubishi remotes, SONY remotes, Philips remotes, On-Q home systems remotes, GE remotes, and the UR5U-
Check out the MOST COMMON UNIVERSAL TV REMOTE CODES here: Here are the most common 2, 3, and 4 digit universal TV remote codes: 2 digit TV remote codes, 3 digit TV remote codes, 4 digit TV remote codes, and 5 digit TV remote codes ..
Use the comment form below to let us and all our readers know which remote code worked for your Sony TV if you have found a remote code that works. We greatly appreciate your help!
Have questions about remote codes? Let us know in the comments section. Don’t forget to include your Sony model number when you ask for help.