We have provided a list of vizio universal remote codes below. Before using universal remote codes to program vizio tv, make sure you power on your Vizio television and all the devices you are connecting. Check that the batteries in the universal remote and the Vizio remote work. Below is a list of codes for the Vizio universal remote. If you spend your evening programming a universal or Vizio remote and discover that the batteries are dead, there is nothing more frustrating.
This article explains how to program the universal remote to control your Vizio TV, if you are looking for information on “how to program a Vizio TV remote to control your entertainment system” refer to our article on Using the Vizio remote to control devices in your entertainment system.
How to program VIZIO Tv using a Universal Remote control code
Program your VIZIO Universal Remote Control with the following instructions and code list
Activate your TV (or other device) manually
When the LED flashes twice, hold the TV (or device) button for 5 seconds. The LED will stay on.
Utilize the Number Buttons to enter the VIZIO TV programming code from the list below. Each digit is indicated by a blinking LED. After the last digit is read, the LED flashes twice and then shuts off if the code has been accepted.
Press the power button on the VIZIO remote control when the remote is pointed at the device. When the device turns off, the setup is complete.
You can try again with another code if necessary.
Vizio 2 dight, 3 digit, 4 digit and 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For VIZIO TV
vizio Universal remote codes 2 Digit for Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 3 Digit for programming Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 4 Digit Remote Codes for Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 5 Digit programming Codes for Vizio TVs
Vizio remote codes to Program vizio tv with verizon Fios Universal Remote
0891, 0912, 1292, 1783, 3145
Vizio remote codes for Philips RC 1445302 and RC 1445301, Motorola DRC800, and Scientific-Atlanta AT8550 AllTouch remote controls
0891, 0912, 1292, 1783, 3145
How to Program a Vizio Remote Control
Program the Vizio Remote Control For Cable TV
1. Power on the cable TV set-top box.
- Use the Vizio remote control to push the “CBL” button.
- The LED indicator light will flash twice when you press and hold the “SET” button.
- Numerical keys on the remote control of your cable TV box will allow you to enter the remote programming code. Make sure to wait until the LED indicator blinks twice following the last number you enter.
- To turn the cable box off, point your remote control at the TV box and press the “POWER” button on the remote control.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For a DVD Player or Recorder
1. Power on the DVD device.
- Use the remote control to operate the DVD player.
- The LED light will flash twice if you hold down the “SET” button.
- Type in the DVD code. When the LED indicator flashes twice, you’re done.
- By pressing the “POWER” button on the remote control, you can turn off your DVD player.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For a VCR
1. Switch on the VCR.
- Select the appropriate Vizio remote button to use for the VCR; for example, if there is no home audio system, you might select the “Audio” button.
- When the LED light flashes twice, hold down the “SET” button.
- Key in your VCR’s remote code. When the LED indicator blinks twice, you’re done.
- To turn off the VCR, point the Vizio remote control at the device and press the “POWER” button.