These vizio universal remote codes can be found below, before you program Vizio tv using these codes, make sure that your TV and all the devices you want to configure are powered on and connected. Ensure that the batteries in your Vizio or universal remote are working. Take note of the codes on the Vizio universal remote provided below. Having spent your evening programming universal or Vizio remote, only to discover that the batteries are bad is nothing short of frustrating.
Using the universal remote to control your Vizio TV, this article discusses how to use the Vizio remote to control your entertainment system devices. If you would like more information on how to program the universal remote to control your Vizio TV, see our article Using Vizio remote to operate your entertainment system here.
Also read: RCA universal remote control programming instructions
How to program VIZIO Tv using a Universal Remote control code
You can program your VIZIO Universal Remote Control by following the following instructions and code list
Activate your TV (or device you wish to control) manually
The LED should flash twice after 5 seconds when you press and hold the TV (or device) button. The LED will remain lit throughout.
You can find the VIZIO TV programming code here. Enter it by pressing the Number Buttons. Each digit is indicated by a flashing LED. Upon acceptance, the LED flashes twice after the last digit is entered, then it goes out.
Press the POWER button on the VIZIO remote control to turn on the device. Once it turns off, the device is set up.
You might need to repeat the steps with another code if it doesn’t work.
Vizio 2 dight, 3 digit, 4 digit and 5 Digit Universal Remote Control Codes For VIZIO TV
vizio Universal remote codes 2 Digit for Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 3 Digit for programming Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 4 Digit Remote Codes for Vizio TVs
vizio remote codes 5 Digit programming Codes for Vizio TVs
Vizio remote codes to Program vizio tv with verizon Fios Universal Remote
0891, 0912, 1292, 1783, 3145
Vizio remote codes for Philips RC 1445302 and RC 1445301, Motorola DRC800, and Scientific-Atlanta AT8550 AllTouch remote controls
0891, 0912, 1292, 1783, 3145
How to Program a Vizio Remote Control
Program the Vizio Remote Control For Cable TV
1. Power on the cable TV set-top box.
- Press the “CBL” button on the Vizio remote control.
- The LED indicator light will flash twice when you hold down the “SET” button.
- Numerical keys on the Vizio remote are used to enter the cable TV box remote programming code. When you enter the final number, you will see the LED indicator flash twice.
- Switch off your cable TV box with the remote control by pressing the “POWER” button.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For a DVD Player or Recorder
1. Power on the DVD device.
- The Vizio remote control has a DVD button.
- The LED light will flash twice after you press and hold the “SET” button.
- Your DVD code can be entered here. You will see the LED indicator flash twice.
- Your DVD device can be turned off by pressing the “POWER” button on the remote control.
Program the Vizio Remote Control For a VCR
1. Switch on the VCR.
- If you don’t have an audio system at home, you may choose the “Audio” button on the Vizio remote control.
- The LED light will flash twice when you hold the “SET” button.
- Enter the remote control code for your VCR. Watch the LED indicator for two flashes.
- To turn off a VCR, point the Vizio remote control at the device and press the “POWER” button.
Related: Blackweb universal remote codes and Program Instructions