In case your TV, VCR, DVD, etc. still doesn’t respond after you have tried all the codes for your brand or if your brand isn’t listed, follow the steps below to search for your codes.
check also: RCA Universal Remote 4 Digit New Code
- To begin programming your device, turn it on.
- Once the INDICATOR LIGHT lights, hold down CODE SEARCH/SETUP.
- You will need to press the device button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.). When you press the device button, the INDICATOR LIGHT will blink once and then remain lit. AUX is assigned by pressing AUX and the device button you want to use.
- Your device will turn off after you release the POWER button. You should wait at least 2 seconds between each press of the POWER button. This may require you to press the POWER button up to 250 times.
- You will see the INDICATOR LIGHT go out after you press the ENTER button (If your device doesn’t have an ENTER button, you should press the OK button.)Related: ge 24922 universal remote codes
You can follow us and like us if you are a first time visitor